Saturday, May 26, 2007

The voice within...

It seems like nothing but a remembrance
A murmur in the fleeting silence
Somewhere within me a profound teacher
A silent observer in every human creature
My every uneducated action
And callous, indifferent inaction
Stirred within me a sermon of protest
The soul within me rolled in unrest
But, I am a thinking man
And arguments clouded me as well as I can
I was convinced I was right
And mindfully drifted from the light
The truth is what I want to believe
A concoction of thoughts that will relieve
And all the while that what is right
Remains an element of my crooked sight
But, deep within I cried
To my soul I have lied...
Every moment I lived by rules
A slave of society's holy tools
But, somewhere within me a dying voice croaked
The truth within me has just choked
Time passes and wounds heal
Unfriendly memories slowly seal
I dont hear them voices anymore
They seem to have vanished from my core
I have made my life a river of sorrow
Ceaselessly tormented by memories of morrow
Return to me my silent guide
I promise henceforth to always abide
My inner voice, my truthful teacher
Guide me to the light, oh noble preacher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.